Sunday, January 17, 2016
Week 2 Reading Reflection
Entrepreneurship: Evolutionary Development- Revolutionary Impact was week 2's reading. After getting a late start on the weekly readings I went into the reading feeling a bit rushed. The first thing I noticed that stood out to me was the definition that was given about Entrepreneurship. "Entrepreneurs are individuals who recognize opportunity, where others see chaos, contradiction, and confusion." (Kuratko 3). I found it interesting that entrepreneurs are ones who see and recognize opportunity in chaos, and after thinking about that statement for a while, i began to realize the author was right. If I could personally ask the author anything it would be 1. What start-up businesses have you created in your lifetime? 2. Why did you choose to write a college textbook with your time, rather than use your skills to start something new, or revolutionary? I did not find anything that I disagree with the author about mainly because the detail the text goes into is well beyond my knowledge for the course and my knowledge about the economy.
Labels:
Week 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment