1.) This week's reading was much longer than the others. It was two chapters but definitely more interesting than most of the other readings. The biggest surprise in the reading would have to be licensing, patents, and trademarks. I have always had ideas and concepts that I have wanted to own, but never knew where to start or begin. It stood out because I had way different than what I read. I never thought how expensive it would be, and the difficulties that lied with filling them.
2.) One part of the reading that confused me would be corporate entrepreneurship and innovation. Running a company is extremely diverse, and there are so many different positions and tasks that need to be filled and completed each day. Being a ceo must be very stressful and time consuming.
3.) If I could ask two questions to the author they would include: 1. If you could give any tip to a starting entrepreneur what would it be? 2. What is something that most entrepreneurs miss within their first year of starting that they should have done?
4.) I again dont think the author missed anything because he seems very intelligent being able to write this detailed of a textbook specifically about entrepreneurship. If I had to disagree with the author I would say some of his ideas may be out of date, especially with this technological era we are currently living in.

No comments:
Post a Comment