Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Introduction

Hello Everyone!

My name is Michael Sacks and I am originally from West Bloomfield Michigan, which is considered Metro Detroit. I grew up about 25 minutes outside of Detroit and I love visiting as much as possible when I am home. I have one sister Jamie, who recently graduated from Michigan State University and is now currently in pharmacy school at Nova Southeastern University. I am a sophomore who recently switched into the business school and will be majoring in Business Administration with a specialization being decided later. I enjoy hanging out with friends, and playing sports in my offtime. I enjoy UF as a student and look forward to the years that I have left.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Michael, thanks for introducing yourself! That's interesting that you're from Michigan- I'm from New Jersey so I understand what real winters are like too. My brother goes to UWisconsin, where it was 0 degrees yesterday, yikes! Looking forward to working with you this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael! I loved reading your introduction and your blog is looking great (This course is my first time using a blog as well). Don't hesitate to contact either Katie or myself if you have any questions/concerns as the semester progresses. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete