This elevator pitch I just went with the flow and stated more of what I have learned from My interviews. Based on my feedback I did not change much because everyone I interviewed was on board with my product and ideas.
I think an app to help students study is a great idea. You mentioned that you were only able to get one round of customer interviews completed, but I would be interested to see what others think if you are able to move forward with your idea. Anything to help students get through school, as long as it’s affordable should do good.
Link to my Elevator Pitch No.2: http://joyspurlock.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
Hi Michael, I think your app is a great idea and especially a great way to make money since the majority of students here at UF use Study Edge, Tutoring Zone, Smokin Notes, and a variety of other sources for studying. The only critique I would tell you is to elaborate more on what tips you would offer on your app. Obviously, this is something you would have to invest time in with making the app and promoting it, but still great idea! You should check out my blog. Here it is: http://kmglickman.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
Hi Michael, Definitely like the idea of the app that would help students study, however I am very interested in how you would make your app better than offers that are currently available for study. Considering we spend lots of money for the services available, and with free websites like Quizlet being used as study aides, I guess my question would be what makes your app different? I feel like you should also dress professionally in your next elevator pitch because it is a great concept, however if this were an interview, the interviewer would not take the idea as seriously. Here is a link to my blog! http://breyflynch.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
Hey Michael, I think you have a great idea and great feedback from your interviews. Although, I think the idea for this assignment was to refine your first elevator pitch by taking out some less important things and making others more emphasized. After all, the elevator pitch is by far the most important thing for upcoming entrepreneurs. Here is what I changed for my pitch: http://goobirs.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2-week-7.html
Hi Michael,
ReplyDeleteI think an app to help students study is a great idea. You mentioned that you were only able to get one round of customer interviews completed, but I would be interested to see what others think if you are able to move forward with your idea. Anything to help students get through school, as long as it’s affordable should do good.
Link to my Elevator Pitch No.2: http://joyspurlock.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
Hi Michael, I think your app is a great idea and especially a great way to make money since the majority of students here at UF use Study Edge, Tutoring Zone, Smokin Notes, and a variety of other sources for studying. The only critique I would tell you is to elaborate more on what tips you would offer on your app. Obviously, this is something you would have to invest time in with making the app and promoting it, but still great idea! You should check out my blog. Here it is: http://kmglickman.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
ReplyDeleteHi Michael,
ReplyDeleteDefinitely like the idea of the app that would help students study, however I am very interested in how you would make your app better than offers that are currently available for study. Considering we spend lots of money for the services available, and with free websites like Quizlet being used as study aides, I guess my question would be what makes your app different? I feel like you should also dress professionally in your next elevator pitch because it is a great concept, however if this were an interview, the interviewer would not take the idea as seriously. Here is a link to my blog! http://breyflynch.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
Hey Michael,
ReplyDeleteI think you have a great idea and great feedback from your interviews. Although, I think the idea for this assignment was to refine your first elevator pitch by taking out some less important things and making others more emphasized. After all, the elevator pitch is by far the most important thing for upcoming entrepreneurs.
Here is what I changed for my pitch: http://goobirs.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2-week-7.html