Saturday, February 27, 2016

Half-way Reflection

This semester has been an interesting one to say the least. Entrepreneurship has not only taught me how to think like a business person, but also how to act and dress professionally. It has also taught me to fight through the hard times when I didn't think I could. This semester I tore both my ankles, developed nerve damage in the right and it caused an incurable pain disease. I was ready to drop out of school and fly back home to Michigan. But then I realized, there are going to be obstacles in life that just tear you down to your breaking point. Understanding that it will happen and it is only a matter of time is key. Moving past and working towards a better future is what keeps me going. Hearing the stories of failed entrepreneurship business and ideas to later find that person 10 years later and extremely successful is how entrepreneurship taught me to fight thorough and succeed. Three tips I would give students who will be taking this class are:
1. Don't quit
2. Always have faith that you will succeed
3. Failing is the best way to learn


2 comments:

  1. Hey Michael! Your injury sounds very unfortunate and I am sorry that you had to go through that. One of my friends had a very similar injury in high school which forced him to quit sports for an entire year. I admire your persistency and tenaciousness attitude. I hope you continue to stay motivated. I think you would enjoy reading what I had to say about this course thus far. http://cambent.blogspot.com/2016/02/half-way-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michael! I'm sorry about your injury, I can't imagine tearing both because I've torn one and that was awful. I think it's very admirable of you that you've continued with school this semester and have pushed on despite the adversity you've encountered. I think if you keep your positivity and drive for success you will be a very successful person in the future. I hope you have a quick and safe recovery and best of luck in the future. Check out my half-way reflection at: http://sowersent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/half-way-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete