Saturday, February 27, 2016

Week 8 Reading Reflection

This weeks reading has been my favorite so far. CUZ IT'S ALL ABOUT THAT MONEY!! learning about social and crowd funding I believe would be my strong point if I were employed in doing something in that area. What I also find interesting is that everything is based around money. People have become so greedy that I believe we are loosing what society needs the most and that is the connections people are making to better the world. Fighting terrorism caught my eye, and as I did some research I never knew how much money is used and wasted in war. Billions of dollars lost, that could have help feed hungry people and children across the country. With the economic boom happening right now, there have been more billionaires and millionaires than ever before, and at the cost of the middle class and people in poverty. The last thing I want to touch on that I found interesting was how to raise capital, and venture spending. Overall, again my favorite chapter so far and probably the most interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment