Sunday, February 7, 2016

Week 5 Reading Reflection

This week's reading had a soft spot in my heart. That was because I was caught for copyright infringement in 8th grade, but as a young kid I had no clue what that meant. Know looking back at my days of downloading movies off the internet I can see how blindly I was and how much illegal stuff I actually got away with. Btw I was let off with a warning when I got caught. I also found this chapter interesting because it speaks a lot about personal property and how to protect our ideas and businesses. What has me confused is the legality behind all these economic policies. The biggest surprise to me was the little amount of trouble I got in when I committed copyright infringement. Two questions I would ask the author are, 1) where is your money invested? 2) Can you invest my money with your money? I feel as if one is smart enough to produce an economics textbook for a top university, he must be a smart investor.

No comments:

Post a Comment