My business is called Smarter Studying. An opportunity presented itself while I was studying for an exam I have coming up. I thought to myself.... Am I really studying to my full potential? Then it hit me. I am creating an app that teaches and demonstrates proper studying habits and techniques. This will not only save students time but it will allow them to retain the information longer and more efficiently. In the app I also want to allow students to connect with one another in their specific class, along with tutors if one has a question they need help with. The revenue generated with this business will be through ads, referrals, paid subscriptions, and tutor tokens.
Hi Michael,
ReplyDeleteI honestly think this is a really good idea, because it is something I struggle with an see as an opportunity in my daily studying routine as well. I think that studying for different classes vary and students may not know how to necessarily study for that specific class or realize that the quality of their studying is much more valuable than the amount of time spent in the library. You presented yourself as well as the idea very well in your elevator pitch. Here is the link to my elevator post - http://daniellesteinent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html