Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week 4 Reading Reflection

I found this week's reading to be very interesting. Starting with the title of the chapter Innovation: The Creative Pursuit of Ideas has already got me hooked. Identifying opportunities is essentially what leads towards entrepreneurship. Identifying trends, patterns, problems, and concepts are what this chapter helps explain. Something that stood out in the reading would be the most common idea killers. I found this to be really useful, and I'll be sure not to use those phrases again while speaking with people. If I could ask the author two questions it would be 1) Is technology the future of entrepreneurship? 2) Have you noticed over the years you have written the textbook the changes in children's and students creativity and thought process with identifying problems and solving them? I would be curious to know how our educational system affects the creativity of students.

No comments:

Post a Comment