1. Poverty
2. Hunger
3. Clean Drinking Water
4. Rapid Climate Change
5. Education System
Solutions
1. Implement filtration systems in remote areas that lacks clean water
2. Build more schools, Pay teachers more money, make their jobs more desirable
3.Complete freedom of information to everyone
4. Tax the super wealthy, and use their money on global outreach programs
5. Eliminate nuclear bombs and make peace not war
I believe our top problem our world faces today is poverty. The simple truth is that 22,000 children die each day because they cannot afford to eat, or to drink clean water. More than 3 Billion people live on less than $2.50. As an advanced culture and society, we can fix this problem and create new sources for food and clean water. I also believe that we need to stop using carbon and our fossil fuels due to the rate at which the earth has been warming at. Building water stations and filtration systems around the world will save lives. That is a fact. We are in an era of technological advancements, we should be using it to help others. I think that this is the most implementable due to the amount of success the world's 67 richest people alone have done. According to Forbes New website it is stated that the world's richest 67 people have the same net worth as 3.5 billion of the world's poorest people. That is also half of the world's population.

Mike, your blog layout is sick, the picture as the background is cool. I think it was really good that you put some focus on education because it's so important is sometimes overlooked. I also completely agree that freedom of information is something that is necessary and would be easy to implicate because a lot of world problems would be solved if everything was more transparent. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI commented on yours because I never received comment assignments for some reason so I'm taking what I can get but here's the link to my blog that you've already seen: http://blogmenexttime.blogspot.com/2016/01/biggest-problems-ranked.html
DeleteI agree with you that poverty is one of the world’s biggest problems. There are so many children and family who survive way below their means. This being such a large problem, I see how you could rank its solution so much lower since it is a difficult problem to solve and needs involvement from many people. I myself talked about world hunger on my blog. Check it out! http://ent3003tb.blogspot.com/2016/01/top-5-world-problems.html
ReplyDelete