Sunday, March 27, 2016

Amazon Whisperer

Some revenue drivers that I currently have are:
1.) Students can purchase different studying packages and ways to interact with other students
2.) Students can purchase memberships to the app
3.) students can purchase individual lessons for studying
4.) Students can purchase individual classes for studying

-The next product I want to deliver to my customers includes a more interactive portion to the app. Connecting students with past professors, professional tutors, other students, and their own classmates.
-I believe this will enhance my customer service because it is giving students a multitude of ways to learn and expand their studying techniques.
-I went to amazon and a similar product may include something like rosetta stone, trying to teach students a new language, but with different techniques and different lessons.
-The customer reviews are pretty good, especially because they are one of the leading brands for teaching people how to learn a new language. Some people seem to live the product while others seem to hate it, and have returned it. I guess to me it seemed like a hit or miss situation with it.
-I think I would add a better user interface for people to learn the language in a more fluent and realistic environment.
-I think this product would be a great extension, because adding a language to my service would expand my product into a much larger customer base.

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I think you did great on this post and I like how detailed you were. I also think all of our revenue streams are accurate, and would work nicely. Side note: good job on the layout of this blog.

    ReplyDelete