Sunday, March 27, 2016

Week 11 reading Reflection

I thought this week's ready was a lot better than the usual weeks readings because I find the book to be extremely boring to read. The biggest surprise in the reading was how right the author was in talking about an innovation strategy. More companies need to expand and come up with better ideas to get a larger following and more success within their business. One part of the reading that was confusing to me was the innovation landscape map. To be honest I have no clue what it meant nor what it means. If I could ask two questions to the author they would be 1. What is the best way to reach out to customers? 2. What innovation ideas have not been tried yet? I dont think the author was not wrong about anything because his article was posted in the Harvard Business Review, and they seem to have a very good reputation.

No comments:

Post a Comment