Sunday, March 6, 2016

Napkin No. 2

1. My name is Michael, from Michigan. I am a motivated student and my best subjects are math and science. I aspire to be the best I can be, with school, friends and family.

2. I am offering a service that shows techniques on how to study properly, and then one can apply those techniques to any class. We will also be teaching students on how to take tests and exams to maximize their potential outcomes.

3. My service is directed towards college students mostly but our secondary target will be high schoolers and then any type of learner looking to better their skills in studying and taking exams.

4. I would imagine that students want to do the best they can, so with this service it can help them maximize that.

5. My core competencies are communication and leadership. I want to lead this business, using my communication skills to gain connections and make this app profitable.

I believe these competencies fit together well and I hope that I can get this business started. I need capital and programmers before I can consider making this app. I also think moving from Michigan has allowed me to make contacts in multiple states that could help with building the business and app. Feedback from everyone I have interviewed and talked to said they would use this app, because school never teaches kids the right way to study or take exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment