Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 9 Reading Reflection

1.) I dont think I had a big surprise in this reading because I never had a baseline knowledge of the text or the concepts that the book is trying to teach. What I found interesting or useful would include the marketing tools and approaches it teaches.
2.) There were many parts of the reading that confused me, but one that stood out the most would be current market research. I would have no clue where to even begin studies for that.
3.) If I could ask two questions to the author they would include:
     - What is the most effective way in spreading the word about a business or company?
     - What are you currently working on as an entrepreneur smart enough to write a college textbook?
4.) I dont think I could disagree with the author because I would not be able to back up my statements with factual support.

No comments:

Post a Comment