1.) The biggest surprise in the reading this week would be the operating budget. I never realized there was an equation to operating a budget and the amount of work it takes to do so.
2.) The entire reading was actually confusing to me. I am not familiar with most of the terminology and this is my first semester taking business classes. One specific concept that confuses me could be credible financials.
3.) If I could ask two questions to the author they would include: 1. What would you add to the book if you could add more concepts. 2. What are your current investments.
4.) I dont disagree with the author because I can't argue any of his points because they confuse me.
5.) I think these questions should be changed up each week, they are the same and they confuse me each time I do the readings and try to answer the questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment