I have never been good at elevator pitches, but this time I wore a fedora so hopefully I stood out better. I also am not a very good public speaker so I stutter a bit and my train of thought goes wack when I try to record a video. Hopefully Venture Concept #2 will better explain my idea and business venture. What I changed based on my feedback would be, not wearing a tanktop, and looking into the camera more. Overall I hope it was a good pitch and that my peers can understand what I am trying to imply. Enjoy!
Michael, you did an excellent job on this elevator pitch. You did a good job summarizing the app and what it has to offer, and presented it well. Great job adjusting to the feedback you received on your past pitches.
Michael, you did an excellent job on this elevator pitch. You did a good job summarizing the app and what it has to offer, and presented it well. Great job adjusting to the feedback you received on your past pitches.
ReplyDelete