Wednesday, April 20, 2016
Week 15 Reading Reflection
This weeks reading, also the last weeks reading was by far the most valuable and best reading I believe we have had in this course. It is written in a tone that grasps the reader, and makes them want to understand the text even further. The biggest surprise in the reading was how their company was grossing %200 a year, and gaining 160,000 new customers a month. One part of the reading that confused me was how the company started and how they grew so large to have an 8 million client company. It amazes me the hard work and effort that was put in to make this company successful. If I could ask the author two questions they would be: 1.) What percent of your clients default on their loans, and how does it effect the company? 2.) What was the biggest change you personally have noticed in a family's life in india? I think the author was right in nearly every since of the way. Not giving into the gangs and the thugs in india and denying extortion must have been a difficult choice, but I think it was the right one. Overall I enjoyed this reading very much because it expanded my thinking about business, and if I can create a company that not only is extremely profitable, but help people out drastically, I would love nothing more than to do that.
Labels:
Week 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment