Sunday, April 17, 2016

Google Gold

1.) My general approach is different than most. I was not ready to expose my idea to the billions of people in the world. I was planning on gathering information, and opinions from my fellow peers before investing a large sum of money to turn my idea into a reality. Therefore, I did not promote my idea to many members outside of my entrepreneurship class.

2.) After analyzing google's stats about my blog, I found out that six people found my blog on their own. I was hoping for zero page views, however, I was planning on a few people to find it. I need to keep my idea and concept as private as possible so a large company does not steal it and create it on their own. They have the capital to do that.

3.) I ignored turning to social media. I took this class very seriously and if my idea continues to get positive reviews and support. I plan on pitching my idea to a company that can then build the app that I want, and I plan on getting donations and funding to make it happen.

4.) The post with the largest page views I received was the blog Celebrating Failure. That blog received a total of 12 views and I would assume it is going to max out around 14 or 15. I believe that blog was the highest in view count because the comments I left on other people's blogs led them to mine.

5.) I did not make it to the first page of google. I stopped looking when I still did not make it to the 10th page. I am not upset or worried about that though, because when my concept and venture is fully functional, is when I will heavily advertise my business.

Lastly, to anyone who has visited my blog and read my business plan, I would hope you would respect what I have done and please keep it to yourself. I dont want my idea spreading to far. Thank You,

Michael Sacks


2 comments:

  1. Hi Mike. I am with you when it came to keeping your blog private and not promoting an idea to the world. Of course it's out there now but like you, I didn't receive too many visits so I'm not too worried. And don't worry, I won't spread word about your idea. I wish you much luck in finding a company to build your app and donations to fund it! Here is my blog post for Going for Google Gold http://ctaylornewsblog.blogspot.com/2016/04/google-gold.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael, it sounds like you have a good idea brewing and when you are ready to go for Google Gold I can only imagine that you will get there. I think it's important to respect all the ideas we have read about this semester and support our fellow students who want to take their ideas to the next step. I have to admit, based on what you wrote about keeping your idea quiet I had to go and see what it was (so, it got another view), I agree with your concept and would be interested in your App once it becomes available. You can check out my post at: http://melbufent3003.blogspot.com/2016/04/melb-google-gold.html

    ReplyDelete