Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Very Short Interview Part 2

This class has been a great learning experience for me and I believe with all the tedious assignments and busy work that this class has, it has shaped me into a more focused and dedicated student. I asked three questions to an entrepreneur named Billy Birndorf who started the company Apple Marketing, which is very successful now. I will be posting a video of the phone call below of the interview. Three months ago I did not expect to learn this much information, and I think revisiting and interviewing this entrepreneur gave me more sence into what is needed to run a good business, and how to make it successful.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Michael,
    I enjoyed looking at your interview with Billy. He seems very knowledgeable about his business. I thought it was great that he turned a negative situation like getting fired from his farming job and started his own business. Great job on asking him questions that helps us better understand his business. My short interview was with a plumbing entrepreneur named David. You can check out my interview at http://entrepreneurshipblogs.blogspot.com/2016/04/very-short-interview-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Micheal,
    Nice job going the extra mile and getting the interview recorded. I agree with Arielle, your questions were effective at eliciting insightful responses ("what do you look for in an employee" "what services or products do you offer?"). These explore the more technical aspects of his business that would have been left untouched by the broader types of questions we were initially encouraged to ask.
    Thanks for sharing! Here is a link to my own interview if you would like to take a look: http://ablog4c.blogspot.com/2016/04/very-short-interview-with-entrepreneur.html

    ReplyDelete