Sunday, April 3, 2016

Week 12 Reading Reflection

The strategic entrepreneurial growth chapter was a chapter that made more sense compared to the other chapters. I was able to relate to some of the strategies better, considering I like to do a lot of planning myself before I jump into something. The biggest surprise in the reading would have to include the lack of strategic planning. I never realized how much work needs to go into planning a new venture, and If one skips steps and doesn't plan correctly their business or ideas have a much higher risk of failing. One part of the reading that confused me would include the entrepreneurship matrix model. I did not understand one bit what that section meant, nor how it is applied. If i could ask two questions to the author they would be 1.) what kind of models have you applied to business you were starting? 2.) what would you do differently with starting a business and creating strategic models for it? Again I dont disagree with anything the author said because they are the industry expert on entrepreneurship strategic models if they are creating a college textbook for that specific reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment