I have had a wonderful time thinking about my business and what i want to do in the future. If all goes well I want to grow this business into a multi million dollar app that gets investors interested in buying out my product. The plan would be to work with one of those companies for a couple of years and then have them buy me out. I would then want to invest that money into other ventures possibly retail stores or property investments. I think this strategy is a pretty good plan because it ill leave me with a lot of capital that I can then use to invest in other companies. Lastly I would also pitch my company to bigger companies hoping they would buy me out.

Mike,
ReplyDeleteThe app market is certainly one that is exploding right now. I have a friend who recently formed an app and is making a lot of money just because he capitalized on an idea he had whilst sitting on the couch. Keep working hard towards your goal and If you would like to read about my strategy please feel free to go to: http://mitchallenent3003.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Mitch
Hey Mike,
ReplyDeleteI like your plan and think that everyone hopes that their app becomes the next multi million dollar app. I like your idea about using capital for real estate investments though.
Check out mine:
http://sawyerlambert.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html
Mike,
ReplyDeleteApps are hot stuff these days. Get a good app --> become successful. That the main idea, however everything in between is what is difficult. I'd say once you have an app that is programmed properly, the most important thing is to get investors in the app, and then MARKETING! Good luck
http://alagana6444.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html