Sunday, April 10, 2016
Week 13 Reading Reflection
This weeks reading I spent a bit more time reading than I normally would. At first I found it very confusing but then analyzing the text in more detail I found it to be quite interesting. What I found confusing in the reading was how they can come up with accurate evaluations on the valuation of a company. What stood out the most in this reading is probably the bias in coming up with a good valuation of a company, and how there are many factors that start going into valuations and how one needs to be completely withdrawn from that company to come up with a fair evaluation. If I could ask two questions to the author it would be 1.) if you could be 18 again, what would you do differently with your life and your investments with money? 2.) What made you want to explore the opportunities in economics and why did you decide to write this textbook? I dont think the author is wrong with anything that he is stating in his text, because again, I am not an expert like the author is. Overall one thing I would like to add is the variability between real and or fantasy evaluations, there will always be factors that can mess up this information and cause even the most accurate valuations to not become true.
Labels:
week 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment